This course is designed to introduce the principles and practices of Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®). During the two day training attendees gain the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps.
Attendees would gain insights into mastering Business Agility to address the challenges of competitive market. They would also learn how Team and Technical agility acts as foundation for flow of value. They also learn and practice the skills for supporting and executing PI Planning events and coordinating multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs). Participants in the class explore the importance of adopting a customer-centric mindset and design thinking approach to agile product delivery. Learners also develop an understanding for implementing a Lean Portfolio Management function in their enterprise.
Attendees will also benefit from the practical advise on, how to form and support agile teams, facilitate a PI planning event, problem solving workshop, building a continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture.
Attending this class also prepares and makes attendees eligible for the exam and become certified SAFe® Agilist (SA).
To perform the role of a SAFeÂ® Agilist, attendees should be able to:
- Lead the transformation to Business Agility with SAFe
- Become a Lean-Agile Leader
- Understand customer needs with Design Thinking
- Enable Agile Product Delivery
- Implement Lean Portfolio Management
- Thriving in the digital age with Business Agility.
- Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
- Establishing Team and Technical Agility
- Building Solutions with Agile Product Delivery
- Exploring Lean Portfolio Management
- Leading the change
Who would benefit:
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe 5 Agilist (SA) certification exam:
- 5+ years experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
- Experience in Scrum
- Name: SAFe 5 Agilist Exam
- Format: Multiple Choice
- Delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the Leading SAFe course
- Duration: Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1 hour and 30 minutes) to complete the exam
- Number of Questions: 45
- Passing Score: 35 out of 45 (77% passing score)
- Exam cost: First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT UNITS (PDUS) AND SCRUM EDUCATION UNITS (SEUS):
Attendees may be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications. Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under Category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance.
|December 12-13, 2020||Virtual||Piyush Rahate / Sumeet Madan||INR 45,999 (Indian Resident) / USD 699 (Non Indian Resident)|
|January 16-17, 2021||Virtual||Piyush Rahate / Sumeet Madan||INR 45,999 (Indian Resident) / USD 699 (Non Indian Resident)|
|February 13-14, 2021||Virtual||Piyush Rahate / Sumeet Madan||INR 45,999 (Indian Resident) / USD 699 (Non Indian Resident)|
|March 13-14, 2021||Virtual||Piyush Rahate / Sumeet Madan||INR 45,999 (Indian Resident) / USD 699 (Non Indian Resident)|