Thank you for choosing us to be your learning partners. We believe in delivering value rather than delivering just the course content. We ensure that all our participants have a great learning experience while you explore, experiment and learn through our trainer led courses.
Following is our Refund Policy, please read carefully.
1. Cancellation by candidate
All the cancellations need to be notified at earliest over email. The refunds would be made as follows:
- Within 72 hours of registration, 100% refund.
- Within 72 hours to 10 days, 50% refund.
- Less than 10 days, no refund.
Note: All refunds attract a 5% deduction from the refund amount towards transaction charges. Refunds may take up to 30 days from the date of receipt of the request for cancellation.
2. Cancellation by RightMatter
If any cancellation is made by RightMatter due to any unavoidable circumstances, you would be notified well in advance and offered a reschedule to a future date with 100% credit or a 100% refund of your course fee.
1. Reschedule by candidate
All the reschedules need to be notified at earliest over email. There won’t be any refunds but credit forwards only with rules as follow:
- More than 10 days to course/training/workshop, direct credit to next available dates for the respective course/training/workshop.
- Less than 10 days, credit to next available dates for the respective course/training/workshop with an additional 10% of the course fee towards rescheduling.
2. Reschedule by RightMatter
If any reschedule is made by RightMatter due to any unavoidable circumstances, candidates would be informed at-least 7 days in advance. No additional charges would be applied towards reschedule.
Refunds: Duplicate payment
Refund of the duplicate payment made by the candidate will be processed via the same source (original method of payment) in 10 working days post intimation by the candidate.
RightMatter reserves the right to replace earlier assigned trainers/facilitators/presenters with alternative equally eligible and qualified trainers/facilitators/presenters, if required.
RighMatter also reserves the right to cancel or reschedule events in case of insufficient registrations, or if presenters cannot attend due to unforeseen circumstances.