It's easier to GROW when you have someone to guide you on your path.
Often when we want to advance our career; getting the right guidance is very important. Learning through trainings and reading will certainly provide perspectives and insights, but when the rubber meets the road, it’s the practical experience which matters.
Building skills, competencies and expertise is a long journey. Just like an athlete trains her muscles to endure the heat of the game; an agile professional also has to continuously work on her skills to address any challenges thrown her way.
Having an experienced mentor who has already endured your journey can be a great support system, as you are journeying yourself, to help you navigate through your professional challenges, establish clear goals and achieve them.
What to expect with mentoring?
Establish career goals and create a plan to consistently achieve the goals.
Use the expertise of the mentor to address real life challenges.
Find skills and competencies that you want to build, then work with your mentor to nurture them.
Brainstorm ideas, concepts in thought provoking discussions.
Get the advantage of being connected with professionals like you and learn from their expertise.
Want to explore how mentoring can bring a difference?
Take a 30 minute free session to learn about mentoring and it's impact.
Who can be a mentee
Anyone who has passion for agile can join. You would definetly benefit if you are:
Ready to dive in and garner the benefits of mentoring
Here is what to look forward to:
Topics that could be discussed:
Every mentee is unique and brings her own set of skills and experience. We acknowledge this fact and structure the program accordingly. Yet there are few topics that we have seen that often overlap across mentees, including but not limited to :
- How to deal with impediments and issues in a large program?
- Having coaching conversations with your team members.
- Working with and managing stakeholder expectations.
- What tools can help me improve in current remote environments and be successful?
- I am a Scrum Master. Is knowing Scrum enough?
- What skills do I need to pick up to be a successful professional?
- Any specific certifications that would foster my skills and experience.
- I am struggling to find right balance between meetings and doing productive work. How do I address it?
- What techniques can I use to manage the Product Backlog better?
- And many more…….
Still not sure, book a free session
Sign Up for the newsletter
Connect with Us
115 Hillcrest Ave, Mississauga, L5B3Y9
502, Shaili Gardens, Yapral, Hyderabad 500087